Twinklers 1 and 2 Dress Code
Dress Code Summary
1. Hair Off the Face: For your child’s safety, Children MUST have their hair up and off of their face. If your child doesn’t have their hair up, they will be sent out of class to fix it. This includes the shorter haired children as well! Hair binders are available for purchase at the front desk.
2. Light Pink Tights: MUST BE purchased from Stella Dance Studio to ensure uniform color. Please see front desk for sizing options.
3. BLACK Leotard: NO designs, colors, shapes, or excessive rhinestones allowed. NO SKIRTS OR SHORTS attached to the leotard are allowed.
4. Pink Ballet Shoes: Please label. *After January 1st (during the regular dance season), ALL shoes must be purchased through Stella Dance Studio so the class has the same shoes for pictures/recital.
5. Black Tie Tap Shoes: Please label. *After January 1st (during the regular dance season), ALL shoes must be purchased through Stella Dance Studio so the class has the same shoes for pictures/recital.
6. Dance Bag: Each child should have a LABELED dance bag that they can take into class for changing shoes.
***Optional: LIGHT PINK or BLACK detachable ballet skirt is optional for class. We need these to be detachable so that if your child is distracted or playing with their skirt, it can be removed to concentrate on dancing.
Failure to adhere to the dress code will result in a note home to get approved attire so that the student can return to/attend class. Consistent non-compliance to the dress code will result in appropriate disciplinary action.